Sights and activities
If you cannot find an activity of your preference or need more information, call or e-mail us and we will try to answer and fulfill your requests.
Activities at the Hotel
- Rutola-village trail
- Salpa Line info-spot – Read more about the Salpa Line on this page
- Geologically interesting watershed-area and timber rafting history
- A swimming beach 400 meters from the hotel door
- Great bird watching opportunities around and near the hotel
- Fishing opportunities – ask more upon arrival or right now
- Good mushroom and berry-picking grounds
- An old sand court of the school. Outside games available for borrowing
- Good opportunities for cycling
- Canoeing possible. The hotel is located in the middle of a canoeing route.
- Artist Raili Salojärvi’s atelier is located one kilometer from the hotel
- Traditional Finnish Sauna. See more
Media and technology
- Each room has a TV
- Free internet/Wi-Fi works in the entire hotel
Preferably take your own gear with you but if needed we have some ice skates, skis and sleds available rent free.
Winter Rutola-village trail
Tämä kaipaa mielestäni hieman lisää tietoa mitä kyläpolkukierroksesta. Kuinka pitkä se on? Mitä siellä tehdää? Mitä siellä voi nähdä? Miten kannattaa varautua?
Kesto noin 2 tuntia. Osallistujamäärä 3-10 henkilöä.
Hinta 3-5 henkilöä 70 euroa, lisähenkilöt + 10 euroa/henkilö.
Lighted icehockey rink on hotel property.
Cross country skiing & sledding
Ski trails and hill for sledding are located near our hotel.
Ask for more information. Call us: 050 336 0986
What would you like to do?
Write us what would you like to do and we do our best to make it happen.