Groups and organisations
To Travel agencies
We offer personal, cosy accommodation with breakfast, pure nature activities and relaxation. We invite you to enjoy Finnish way of life and especially our Sauna culture.
I hope you are interested in working with us. Here are some examples of our collaboration opportunities.
Hotel Salpalinjan Hovi is surrounded by the rich and beautiful nature of South Karelia as well as historic sites and Saimaa Geopark.
The hotel, a former village school built from log, is now fully renovated and offers six modern suites which have been furnished according to different school subjects. Each room has its own kitchen corner, bathroom, TV, and Wi-Fi.
At Salpalinjan Hovi you can relax in the nature or enjoy an active vacation canoeing and fishing at the nearby Lake Saimaa, explore the nearby war and sawmill historical sites or make daytrips around Lappeenranta and South-Karelia.
We have a very good traditional Finnish sauna and hot tub. They are available through reservation.
We have guided tours to Salpa-line (Salpalinja) fortifications
Salpa-line forms Finland’s largest line of defence. The Salpa-line is made of over 1200 kilometres of reinforced concrete, wood, barbed wire and stone.
With our partners we can provide many sorts of activities and tailored packages for groups and individuals.
We work in partnership with program service companies Saimaa palju ja aktiviteetti and TaigaSaimaa.
With them we can provide you many different sorts of activities. So ask for example:
– Nature activities like hiking, cycling, mushroom picking, berry picking, fishing, cross-country skiing, ice-skating, snowshoeing, ice fishing and bird watching.
– Cultural experiences like traditional Finnish sauna, Karelian food and home cooking, guided tours to Saimaa Geopark, historical sites of Lappeenranta and Salpa-line, tickets to various cultural events.
– School camps and other educational travel programs with various themes.
– Christmas, New Year, winter holiday services and other seasonal packages.
– Visa free cruises to Viborg and St. Petersburg.
Contact: Anne Sorsa-Vainikka, Salpalinjan Hovi
Tel. +358 50 336 0986, firstname.lastname@example.org
More info and booking
+358 50 336 09 86